If I file bankruptcy, will I be able to finance the purchase of an automobile or house in the future?
Generally, if you file for bankruptcy you have no credit. Bankruptcy can only help your credit.
- Get rid of credit card debt and medical bills
- Save your house from foreclosure, possibly eliminate a second mortgage, catch up if you are in arrears
- Cease tax and/or wage garnishments
- Stop repossession, possibly lower the interest rate on your car loan
- Prevent creditors’ harassing telephone calls and their threatening mail
Yes. At your first free consultation, Mr. Denton will be able to tell you the total cost and negotiate an affordable payment plan.
Mr. Denton can start working on your case for $297.00. The total cost of your case depends on the complexity and the number of creditors involved, but will be reasonably priced.
No. During regular business hours, your call will be answered directly by either Mr. Denton or his experienced staff.
Yes. He was born and raised in Saginaw and graduated from Arthur Hill High School. Mr. Denton has practiced law in Saginaw for over 30 years.
Mr. Denton understands that this might be the only time you have used an attorney and many concepts are confusing and difficult to understand. The open-door policy means that if you don’t understand something, you can come and see him.